Front Desk Coordinator
The Front Desk Coordinator must display the utmost professionalism and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers daily. The Front Desk Coordinator must be willing to work with and take direction from multiple departments while maintaining front desk duties. The Front Desk Coordinator must be reliable and have good time management skills.
- Answer phones/questions, direct calls, take messages, check messages for multiple locations
- Greet customers/clients
- Maintain the following areas:
- Lobby / front desk
- Mail room
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain and order office supplies and equipment
- Reserve conference rooms
- Set up special events
- Reconcile invoices
- Support accounting with statement printing, checks, and overnighting payments
- Assist with Projects:
- Process subcontract and purchase agreements
- Assist with bids, transmittals and drawings
- Burning CDs, create labels
- Copy, scan and print plans or documents
- PTM reports
- Assist Human Resources:
- Print new hire folders
- Assist with Special K administration (enter field Special K’s in KNET)
- Assist Marketing Department:
- Update and maintain Cosential data base
- Assist with office events/PVV initiates
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in Microsoft based applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work independently
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Advanced training and experience in Microsoft based applications a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Attn: Human Resources
7515 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Knutson offers outstanding benefits including 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, and group insurance plus a competative salary.