Front Desk Coordinator
Knutson Construction is accepting applications for an experienced Front Desk Coordinator to join our team in our Minneapolis office. “Together We Make Dreams Real” – that’s our purpose as a company and we exist to work in concert with each other, owners, design professionals and subcontractors to make the journey as stress-free as possible.
Together, we’ve created a dynamic, fun, inspiring environment where we can be ourselves and grow each day. At Knutson, opportunities to shine happen daily. We value what makes you different and empower you to act on your ideas. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and feels like a family.
The Front Desk Coordinator must display the utmost professionalism and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers daily. The Front Desk coordinator must be willing to work with and take direction from multiple departments while maintaining front desk duties and delivering The Knutson Experience to all guests.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones/questions, direct calls, take messages, check messages for multiple locations.
- Greet customers/clients.Maintain the overall organization and cleanliness of the lobby, front desk, mail room, meeting room areas.
- Coordinate breakfast and lunch orders.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain and order office supplies and equipment.
- Provide exemplary customer service to a variety of support departments and help with administrative projects/tasks.
- Assist Safety and Diversity with administrative duties.
- Support Human Resources department with a variety of administrative tasks as assigned
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Support accounting with the following:
- Statement printing
- Mailing checks
- Overnighting payments
- Invoice routing
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in Microsoft based applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work independently
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
Minimum Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced training and experience in Microsoft based applications a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.