We Are Only as Good as Our Partners
Our relationships with subcontractors are crucial, and Knutson relies on them from the day they bid a project until completion. We value those who take initiative in their jobs and offer solutions-oriented approaches to their work.
On the job site, every one is a valued member of the Knutson team and can contribute great ideas on a project. In this atmosphere of partnership, we maintain a positive, productive work site.
Our Commitment to Subcontractors
Our Promise to Subcontractors was developed based on in-depth research with subcontractors on what they want from general contractors. We are committed to:
- A fair and open bid and award process
- A Subcontractor Kickoff Meeting to communicate and clarify expectations
- Strong leadership that fosters respect, support, safety, communication, collaboration and accountability
- Timely project conclusion and payment
- Building stronger relationships
"Subcontractors are the lifeblood of Knutson. Because we value our relationships, the Knutson team will adhere to a mutually beneficial Code of Conduct on all our projects."
Steve Curry CEO, Knutson Construction